Sunday, November 15, 2015

Sites I have Earned On


Photo Credit Pixabay
As a blogger in the work from home nice, it would be odd if I did not earn money online, outside of my blog. With that being said, I have earned money online as a freelancer. If you would like to read my work from home story.

Textbroker
Textbroker was the first site to pay me online. I joined the site in 2013 and made around $500 since joining the site. I no longer write for that sites because I do not have a passion for content mill writing.

Daily Two Cents
I joined DTC in the summer of 2014. My articles have earned me around $25. When I first joined Daily Two Cents, I was getting decent pageviews, but for some unknown reason, monthly pageviews started to lower and lower. I do not write for the site anymore, because I like the idea of creating my own website and monetizing my own content.  

Bubblews
Bubblews is a site that many people hate and many people love. It took me over a year to get my first payment after signing up for the site. With that being said, I have only recieved on payment. I never received my second payment. I have abandon that site as well. I tried writing for them again,  but I cannot take the earning model and the long period of time it takes to cashout.

Chatabout
I have earned $15 on Chatabout. My earnings is low because I do not give the site much of my time. I found myself focusing more on Chatabout and on things that can produce a decent income.

Adme
Adme is a lockscreen app that I have recieved two payments from. To be precise, I have earned $20 since July 3, 2015.

4 comments:

  1. Find out how THOUSAND of individuals like YOU are earning their LIVING by staying home and are fulfilling their dreams right NOW.
    GET FREE ACCESS INSTANLY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just received a check for $500.

    Many times people don't believe me when I tell them about how much money you can get by taking paid surveys from home...

    So I show them a video of myself actually getting paid $500 for taking paid surveys to set the record straight once and for all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you like speaking?

    Or to speak English?

    Would you be interested to talk and get paid for talking?

    ReplyDelete
  4. QUANTUM BINARY SIGNALS

    Get professional trading signals delivered to your mobile phone daily.

    Start following our signals today and earn up to 270% per day.

    ReplyDelete