Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Work for Office 88

Office 88

Type of Work/Background Info
Office 88 offers work from home virtual assistant jobs to their users. There are several jobs that you can perform, if you are a secretary, web designer, or have a skill that the Office 88 allows you to market you can earn from home. In addition, you can join as a Tele-Staff and earn a commission for each sell.

Earning Potential
There was no information about the amount of money you can earn (part-time or full-time).

Payment Method
I did not see a payment method on the site

Eligibility
It seems that U.S. residents can join, but you can try and join for yourself and see if non-U.S. members can join.

1 comment:

  1. I just got a check for $500.

    Sometimes people don't believe me when I tell them about how much you can earn filling out paid surveys online...

    So I show them a video of myself getting paid $500 for doing paid surveys.

    ReplyDelete