Sunday, December 20, 2015

Should Bubblews Pay Members Back Pay?

Bubblew was a popular residual writing site that many writers used to make money online. Like many other residual writers, I created a Bubblews account and begin posting. Another similarity that I share with other writers, is the money that I was never paid from Bubblews. Before the site closed down, "Should Bubblews Pay Members Back Pay?"

My History With Bubblews?
Bubblews was never a fulltime earning site for me. It is safe to say that the site was a pocket change site for me. I created my account in 2014 and created every now and then. I eventually earned my first payment in August of 2014. Like other members on the site, I had to email them to get that payment. I managed to request my second redemption in month (give or take a few days). I waited 30 days and got nothing, even after emailing them. I abandon the site and returned a few months later. Once I returned (still posting every now and then), I noticed my balance was $40, $10 away from redeeming. After returning to the site, and posting a few more articles, I managed to make a dollar. After some time, I decided to pay the site a visit, just to find out they had shut down. This is when I thought of my current question, "Should Bubblews Pay Members Back Pay?"

Pay or not to Pay
In regards to this situation, I would like to get my money. $41 may not be much to some, but I could use the money I earned. I created and marketed each post and I would like to be paid for them. I do expect to the money from Bubblews, but this was just my opinion.

In closing, do not be afraid to chime in. Do you have a history with Bubblews?

4 comments:

  1. Get daily suggestions and instructions for making THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS per day ONLINE for FREE.
    GET FREE ACCESS TODAY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quantum Binary Signals

    Get professional trading signals sent to your mobile phone daily.

    Follow our trades NOW & make up to 270% a day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you know that a lot of people are earning $250 to $750 per a minute of their time simply voice recording on a computer?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just received a check for $500.

    Sometimes people don't believe me when I tell them about how much you can get filling out paid surveys online...

    So I show them a video of myself getting paid over $500 for participating in paid surveys.

    ReplyDelete